Thursday, January 26, 2012

Stupid is As Stupid Does

Just a quick story to share.  Last night at practice one of my players, a supposed college athlete, said he had to "pee."  I looked at him funny and he headed off to the bathroom.  He came back 15 minutes later and it did not give it any more thought at that time.  During conditioning at the end of practice he asked if he could take a short break and my answer was no!!  During the cool down at the end of practice when I visit briefly with every player, he confessed that he had been throwing up earlier.  When I asked why he said that he had chicken nuggets just before practice.

This is not the first player to be this dumb, a couple of weeks ago a freshman had the same issue and it was because he had pasta and HOT DOGS for dinner.

It is a choice.


No comments:

Post a Comment