Monday, January 2, 2012

Amusing Place to Start

200 Pounds - 30 % body fat!!

Just some background; from my Junior year in high school until three years ago I was between 165 and 170 pounds, with very little deviation, 184 my junior year of college while getting ready for football, 148 3 1/2 years ago while sick.  The 148 was probably a part of the issue, but still.

A big part of this is karma as I have spent much of my life saying that I would also be active, always keep running, and "I will never become my father" physically speaking, who is exactly the person I see when I look in the mirror right now.

The knee feels as "vacant" as usual right now, but is not sore this morning.  Time to change and get on the bike now.  Will start extremely slow this morning.  Probably 10 minutes.

It is a choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment